page level ads No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake | Rincón Cocina

No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
This is a keeper...with a few modifications. I read quite a few reviews before trying this and made a few changes based both on those reviews and my own taste. First, because the instructions weren't clear on whether the graham crackers were the full-sized rectangles or half-sized squares, I went with the full-sized rectangles of CHOCOLATE graham crackers (made up of 4 smaller rectangles). I then had to double the amount of butter to make the crust. I omitted the sugar, as I felt the remaining ingredients would make the dessert sweet enough (I was right). 





I also used one 3oz package of raspberry jello and one small package of unsweetened gelatin. I upped the water to 1.5 cups and added two 12oz packages of frozen raspberries. I followed the instructions on the topping, but doubled the amount since I used more ingredients everywhere else. This was a big hit at our house, and I will definitely be making it again following the same changes I made this time. I may try fresh raspberries in place of one of the packages of frozen next time, but it was certainly delicious the way I made it this time! YUM!

Get the recipe here >> No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake @ cakescottage.com