page level ads Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars | Rincón Cocina

Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
Not sure how to rate these.... I was wanting a bar type cookie, but instead, this is a coffee CAKE!!! These are NOT BARS!! (I was really wanting bars) That said... it was a very moist and delicious cake.



The first time I made these, I put cinnamon in the batter, but I prefer a white cake, so the next time I made these, I left the cinn out of the batter and made a topping of sugar, cinn, nutmeg, walnuts and finely shredded coconut. It turned out delish! Also, in a 9x13 pan, the cook time is longer than the stated 10-15 minutes. I believe mine took about half an hour.. but I can't remember... I just took it out when the toothpick inserted in center came out clean.

Read the recipe here >> Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars @ shugarysweets.com